Conveniently access your accounts from your iPhone and Android devices at any time using the Catahoula-LaSalle Mobile Banking app features include:
- Check your balance
- View account activity
- Deposit checks
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Locate bank branches and nearby ATMs with detailed maps and directions
- One-touch customer service calling during regular business hours
- Set account nicknames and display preferences
- Turn your debit card on and off.
Tips for Mobile Banking
Catahoula-LaSalle Bank would like to give you a few reminders to keep in mind when using our product:
- Use the passcode security feature to restrict access to your device
- Maintain the proper software, operating systems, and versions, as recommended by Apple® and Android®
- Be cautious of what information someone can see while glancing at your device, and never share your credentials
- Call the Bank to disable your mobile banking credentials if you have misplaced your phone
We would be happy to assist you in securing your mobile device, or aid you in any confidentiality concerns you may have. Be sure to download the Catahoula-LaSalle Bank Mobile App.
Debit Card On/Off
Take control of your Visa® Debit Card and protect yourself against unauthorized use. If you have misplaced your card, turn it to the OFF position. If you find it, and feel your account has not been jeopardized, turn it back to ON and continue to use your card.
Turning your card OFF only impacts future debit card (point of sale and ATM) transactions. Any previously authorized transactions will still be paid, and any recurring transactions you had previously set up will still occur. Turning your card OFF will not affect your checks, mobile or internet transfers, bill payments, or any other type of transactions in your account(s).
You are in control. You can view whether your card is currently ON or OFF via the Mobile App or Online Banking.